20071008

Pay up......


Hey dearest teammates. Please pay up the funds. Though i know it's my fault for my chasing after u all for it. Our manager is going to kill me for it. so please pay up fast. U can transfer to my posb savings acct. or pass to me during training. Please sms me if u do a bank transfer. As for the team attire and training tee payment, im not sure how much yet. so hold for that. but funds 1st. Thank You! Sorry Jiaomei, Liting and Pui Yee, the namelist is too long so ur name is cut of. But u still have to pay dun worry. :)



The blaze primary school carnival will be held on the 3rd or 4th week of Jan (Saturday) as most of our people are not free to help out on 11th. Open players away for World Champs, NTU & NUS having exams. So please keep the saturaday of the 2 weeks free. I will confirm the dates with you once i can. If any of you wan to volunteer to organise the carnival let me know too. If not you will see arrows shooting around from me. ;p

No comments: